Wednesday 13 October 2010

Compare between Blackberry and I phone

Compare between blackberry and I phone

All people in the world they like the smart phone Blackberry and I-phone. I am going to write about the similarities and differences between two of them Blackberry and I-phone.
There are some distinct similarities between Blackberry and I-phone. The first similarity is that they have same weight and same price. Another similarity is that Blackberry, and I phone have the same size of the headphone and its 3.5mm. Yet another similarity is that Blackberry and I phone are the same power of battery life.
Although there are some similarities between Blackberry and I phone, there are also three major differences. The first difference is that Blackberry has good connection than I phone. Another difference is the Blackberry charge connection is not same as I phone connection charge. Yet another difference is that I phone can download programs, and games but blackberry can’t download games and programs like I phone.
Overall, the similarities out weight the differences. However, Blackberry and I phone are smart phones and I like both of them. Which all people would buy the both phones.

1 comment:

  1. Eid:

    Good start now fix your errors and edit you posts for a final version!

    The Fox

    ReplyDelete