Tuesday 21 September 2010

about my life


My name is Eid Ahmed Almazrouei. I was born on 23, june, 1991
 in Abu Dhabi in alkornish hospital.

I like my life, I do many things in my life. I like traveling to many countries like, London, Paris, Germany, Australia, switz and my lovely country is Qatar. when I travel i like to visit historic area .

Now l'm studying in ADMC, it's my second year in the college, and i study business. I graduated from Institute of Applied Technology, in 2009.

I have five brothers and one sister. I live in Alkaramah with my family . After college I go to my home and i take about a hour NAP. Then I see if i have homework or not then i study what i have it in college. I study at home for 1 hour. I like to help my family. sometimes we go out to the park or to the beach for children have nice day. In weekend I go with my friend and have fun together, some times we go to Dubai to some malls for shopping, or we go to bea to have some fun and we ride Jet Ski, it's very nice.

i hope to be very good in my life and study hard to graduate with an excellent GPA and hope for all ,y friends the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment